The Rapid Arlo Camera Deployment System, making use of the latest Arlo Pro 2 cameras, which, ticks all the right boxes for a rapid deployment system, there are no wires, the Arlo records in 1080p HD Streaming, it has night vision which turns on automatically in low light so you can see clearly. Sound and Advanced Motion Detection means that you can get notifications sent to your smartphone or email, its weatherproof & IP65-certified to stand the rain, sun, heat or cold.
Used in moderate conditions the batteries can last an impressive 6 months, obviously this depends on how many cameras are connected and how many motion activations occur (each camera has a battery life that lasts up to 3 months). The cameras also monitors’ audio and has a 130-degree field of view, with a rechargeable battery this Arlo rapid deployment system can be used for multiple roles over and over again, you can run up to 10 cameras with this system recording into the free Arlo Cloud, which keeps the recordings for 7 days. This rapid deployment system could potentially save you money on expensive hard-wired options or static security guards.
Rapid Arlo Camera Deployment System Case Includes:
- Rugged Wi-Fi Case, in protective dust and splash-proof Peli case
- 4G/LTE Single SIM Wi-Fi Router (multi-network roaming SIM card may be provided)
- GPS Tracker – Track and remotely switch On/Off the case (with 1 years unlimited tracking)
- 77Ah Lithium-ion Battery Power
- 1 x Voltmeter display
- 1 x 230V Power Input Connector – with charger and cable
- 1 x Arlo Pro Camera Base Station
- 1 x Arlo Pro Camera (wire-free, connects via Mesh system)
There are no reviews yet.